Delusional Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delusional Nightmares

The place where your wildest dreams and your darkest of nightmares come to reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modules from JollyGG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Send these module to Ivy?
Yes!
Modules from JollyGG Empty 100% Modules from JollyGG Empty
 100%  [ 2 ]
No!
Modules from JollyGG Empty 0% Modules from JollyGG Empty
 0%  [ 0 ]
Um!
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's a module?!
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

JollyGG
Emo
JollyGG

Age : 35 Join date : 2009-02-20 Posts : 9 Location : Des Moines, IA

Modules from JollyGG Vide
PostSubject: Modules from JollyGG   Modules from JollyGG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:12 am

Ok, I told Ivy I'd help out where I can, and aside from three new templates, I have a score of new modules. Please post feedback on modules and such so I know what ya'll want. These are the ones currently going into the pack:

Admin Bio Stats - JollyGG - The option to show certain stats in a person's bio that would normally only be found with the User Editor. This is for the lazy or the ones that need something quickly, to get the info right on their bio. Only for those with EDIT_USER privs.

Updated Actions - Edward and JollyGG - Ok, these actions are basically what you already have, but even more robust. I've added buffs to the people doing the actions, as well as MORE actions, more interesting mail and news entries, and a few more options. Right now this is in beta, as I'm currently coding a new version of it, one that will include a shut off switch for a user, should they misbehave and deserve to get it taken away, also, if Edward and I can figure it out, a way for other people to block individuals from doing certain or all actions to them, and/or if they have that person blocked on their friend's list, then that person cannot do actions to them. Current working actions are: Hug, Kiss, Poke, Pounce, Tickle, Cuddle, Slap, and Rape. Being added in my newest version are: Sex, Whip, Spank, Rope, Dance, and Lick

Chat Top Nav Links - JollyGG and Programer16 - This module adds a bit of text just under the chat. Two links are there, one that Shows you your YoM info and one that is a Petition for Help link. Yes, you already ahve that module, but this is the updated WORKING one Razz You currently see: YoMs | Petition for Help and the new one you would see: YoMs: 0 new, 7 old | Petition for Help. Planning on adding more to this in the future Smile

Dwellings: Mansions - JollyGG - Just another type to choose for a dwelling, I'm planning on making more, but this is all I got. Stock config makes it bigger than a Castle

Site Info Badge - Dan Hall with edits by JollyGG - This module allows the creation of forum siggies that display a person's stats. For example:

http://www.hogwartsnow.com/runmodule.php?module=forumbadge2&acctid=1
Modules from JollyGG Runmodule

And I of course will make a custom image to put in with it Smile

Developers No Timeout - MarctheSlayer for JollyGG - This puts a link in the grotto for staff to click on and open a small window that has a timer that after so many minutes auto refreshes the page, therefore keeping you logged in until you close the window and logout. This is something I REALLY suggest, as I use it alll the time.

Chain Link Hunt - JollyGG - Like the Medallion contest, gives the option to find chain links hidden about the realm. This one the reward is much greater, but so is the entry fee, but will try to even those out a little bit

Well, these are just my modules, plus the one made for me, that I can offer you. I'll poke around the site a little bit and see what it could use Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jollygg.com

Modules from JollyGG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delusional Nightmares :: DoG Event's And News :: Modules To Be Added -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com