Delusional Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delusional Nightmares

The place where your wildest dreams and your darkest of nightmares come to reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Shadow~Knight~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
~S~K~
Owner
Owner
~S~K~

Age : 37 Join date : 2008-09-22 Posts : 161 Location : Iraq

~Shadow~Knight~ Vide
PostSubject: ~Shadow~Knight~   ~Shadow~Knight~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:12 am

It is all kinda of simple for me really. I started playing about 7 or 8 years ago. I really enjoyed it and wanted to help make Lotgd games better. So 3 months into playing them I put a staff application in was accepted made my way up from a jr mod to a Sr Admin and went off with a couple of my friends and made our own Lotgd server. it kicked off for a few months and then it just bottomed out. Everyone left but me so i closed it down for good and roamed around till i found another. I found one and knew the guy who ran it and offered him my help he brought me on his team as admin. He got tired of running it after 3 years and closed it down. Me and the Co/ owner at the time then brought it back up and it became a popular server with over 100 players. well things happened and over the next several years and the server got trashed I was no longer a Co owner or admin there and i didnt agree with how things where turning out and a few major characters where kind of envious of me and how i handled the site but since they took over it crashed. they blamed me for it and banned me from the server i helped create. i then moved to GD where i had been playing up till this year i was a jr mod, mod, admin there till it was closed down. I then roamed around trying to find a new server to help and that would like me to be on their staff. I stumbled across DoG thanks to a friend. Turned around offered my help and here I am an admin on a new server. I enjoy helping the players. it gives me a kind of gratification when i can help the players and bring a smile to someone who might have felt like crap all day till they logged in.
Back to top Go down
https://delusionalnightmares.rpg-board.net
schae
Jr Admin
Jr Admin
schae

Age : 42 Join date : 2008-09-22 Posts : 240 Location : Alberta Canada

~Shadow~Knight~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow~Knight~   ~Shadow~Knight~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:15 am

well I for one am grateful...both for your skills as admin as well as your sense of humor ...you do make it fun
Back to top Go down
~S~K~
Owner
Owner
~S~K~

Age : 37 Join date : 2008-09-22 Posts : 161 Location : Iraq

~Shadow~Knight~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow~Knight~   ~Shadow~Knight~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 pm

well thank you im glade you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
https://delusionalnightmares.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

~Shadow~Knight~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow~Knight~   ~Shadow~Knight~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Shadow~Knight~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delusional Nightmares :: Welcom to DN :: DoG's Staff Bio's -
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Fantasy | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com